TEN’s board of directors is currently made up of:
- President: Luiza Iuliana Budușan, Budușan and Associates, Romania
- Treasurer: Dirk Grotstollen, NJP Grotstollen, Germany
- Secretary: Michael Schlicter, Virtus Advokater, Denmark
- Director in charge of the committee for prospective members: Maciej Kapczuk, Kanski Kapczuk Kniat-Borsut Sp.p., Poland
- Director in charge of the committee for sharing knowledge: Bas Jacobs, TEN Advocaten, Netherlands
TEN’s next Annual General Meeting (AGM) in 2023 will take place in Slovenia, hosted by Grilc, Starc & Partner.
The 2022 AGM was held in Finland, and was hosted by Tempo Attorneys at Law.
The 2020 AGM was held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and was hosted by Budușan and Associates.
The 2019 AGM was held in Marbella, Spain, and was hosted by Martos Abogados.
Although TEN members communicate year-round about common clients and cases, and also meet if the need arises, our AGM provides the perfect opportunity to discuss lawyers’ experiences over the previous year face-to-face and touch on legal problems they have encountered in their own jurisdictions.
By sharing knowledge, all the members of TEN remain at the forefront of legal services in Europe, giving us the ability to offer insightful and innovative advice to our clients in all fields of the law.